For a beta the game is imho already pretty good. I really like it so far, but I found the following problems:
- A quest spawned on a shard and was unreachable, because I couldn't move onto the shard
- A road whent through the city of a minor race and was unusable.
- A resource (iron) spawned on a river. I think this is a bit odd.
- The overview bar on the right that shows cities, armies and shards does not use the complete height of the screen.
- At on point my research stopped. It seems I forgot to select a new spell or something. When I realized this I tried to select a spell but couldn't find where to do this.
- I often have problems to see where a highlighted item is. This includes the next spell to research, the selected tile on city level up and the currently selected unit in combat. I think a highlighted item would be easier to spot if the highlight had some color instead of being just white.
- In combat sometimes two enemy units are on the same tile.
- One of my units was attacked by two Ogres although my unit was two tiles away and the tiles between the unit and the ogres were blocked.
- When I move several pioneers in one army on a outpost I get only asked what to bulid for one of the pioneers. The others stay on the outpost tile and i have to move every single one away and back to the outpost to build. I think I should get asked for every pioneer in the army.