Hi, I'm hoping I can get some help with this as I don't know what else to try.
I purchased Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes on Steam several years ago but have not played it in approximately two years. Previously I had no issues with getting the game to run. Now, when I click on the game in my steam library, for about one second the word "running" appears next to the name of the game in my games list, and then nothing. No error message, nothing. The game just doesn't start. I have spent a fair amount of time reading over forums and trying troubleshooting steps, but nothing I've tried has had any effect on this problem. I've tried:
1) uninstalling and reinstalling the game,
2) verifying the game files (all were good),
3) deleting the Prefs.ini file,
4) turning off my firewall,
5) turning off my antivirus,
6) adding C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\FE Legendary Heroes\LegendaryHeroes.exe to the list of exceptions in my antivirus,
7) running windows compatibility troubleshooter,
8) ensuring that I'm not opted into any beta programs,
9) running LegendaryHeroes.exe as an administrator,
10) and I've verified that all my video card drivers are up to date.
I'm really not sure what else I can try at this point and the lack of any error message doesn't give me much to go on. I don't know if this is relevant, but the last time I successfully ran the game I was using Windows 8 and now I am using Windows 10.
I would appreciate any support you can provide.
Windows 10 64-bit
AMD Radeon HD 8670D + HD 8570 Dual Graphics
Is any other info. needed?