SK looks really great. I like the art, though I would love to see a shelf with the spell boooks.
I just thought that during the customization of your sovereign it could be nice, if you could forego 3 spell books to gain another ability.
For example as a Wizard, you could take only 3 books and gain both Hypnotism and Coercion.
3 books = 1 ability more.
I think 3 books justify another ability as I believe only having 3 books severaly handicaps the sovereign.
Is it not possible to make the game recognise that you are able to walk through your allies? I am a little bit tired of having to go the long way around a lake just because my allied ghost-thingy is standing strategically placed blocking the only tile leading out. Even though the path finding has been resolved, allies blocking roads and one-tile passageways is not the way to go. With the random map generator generating small passageways (1-tile wide with space for only one unit) it is not possible to pass the allied unit and thus cutting off a large part of the map. (no picture)
1) When I want to cast heal, I get the box where I can choose the unit I want to heal. However there is no visible clue as to whom I have chosen. I can only assume that the unit I clicked/selected is the one who gets healed.
Picture: https://flic.kr/p/qJTWrH - the first red box indicates that Glot misses an icon/picture, the second red box indicates that there is no 'box' indicating the selected unit. Therefore it is not possible to visually see the selected unit. This appears with spells requiring you to select a unit.
2) Crafting. Place the crafting as a skill freely selectable with no requirements. Thus the player must choose between advancing his spell casting abiity or sacrifice his choice and take crafting. Placing it at the end of a skill branch makes crafting irrelevant.
3) Beta 5 still have two Pikemans. The one with metal and the one without metal.
4) Dead rat. You seem to have a dead rat with a text not representing the situation.
5) It seems that Equal Odds miss an icon / picture. Further Cleanse Land seems to have the same picture as Harvest.
6) The wisp is not displayed on the battle field.
7) A bug from beta 4, the Dark Candle does not seem to be working. It is possible to use this in battle.
8) Quest locations. I often miss the spot, you have to deliver the items or cannot find the spot where you have to kill the bad person in the quest. I therefore think it is necessary to include some kind of "goto"-button. I do think I have seen this somewhere.
9) Maya, cleric, Blessing in tactical combat, miss an icon.
10) I just want to report it here even if I think this is due to have the game running while the opt-in patch was sent out during this time e.g. Tuesday. I could trigger the letters/text by toggling Deadly Bite. It continued to stay even after the tactical battle. A save/load solved the issue.
11) Cloud walk. Why I am able to choose myself (Galor). I do not have the need to get my hands dirty with killing, building and all the other mundane tasks done by my slaves.
12) Silindros cannot equip swords.
13) The strategic map does not fairly show the locations with fertile land. Please note the settler being able to settle, even though there is no grains icons etc. Earlier in the game the tile with the settler and two tiles next to the tile was showing grains icons.
14) The icons for PLace Road and Pillar of Flame is identical. I believe this is a mistake.
15) Why is my Wellspring scrolls not stacked? Further the Death Ward scroll does not have an icon.
16) I believe the lietunants are way to silent e.g. not moving much. In a previous B5-game I had a scout standing near one of the Lietunants during a large part of the game. He. Just. Stood. There. Staring. at. Me. S-C-A-R-Y. Creeping me out. I have also noticed a lack of aggressivenes from the SK on normal - not attacking shards. It is only in my last game (started yesterday Tuesday) in the middle phase that the SK started attacking shards. I have not progressed far enough to note if the SK also attacks cities.
I also had the issue with logistics etc., which seems to be solved.
edit: updated the post with new observations