I really dont like repeating myself, but in this case, I just have to, because apparently some people cant read.
1. All you do is spam spam spam, throw some random lame sort of insult (sort of, you can even insult someone properly), then spam spam spam again, post from another account, then go back to "I-wanna-be-a-troll" mode, then spam spam spam, post a random link to a video that nobody cares to follow, spam spam spam, and so on so forth. This isnt even close to trolling.
2. I havent seen such a pathetic piece of shit Troll-wannabe in a veeeery long time. You MUST be proud of yourself. Such form of stupidity is very rare indeed.
3. Anything you wanna say to me, say it directly to me, quoting any of my posts you are referring to.
4. Read my previous posts in the last pages.
5. For the last time, insulting our intelligence by making fake accounts and implying that they are actual people, just makes you look retarded. It doesnt make us look bad, or annoy us in any way.
6. If you wanna do this, at least do it right. Hide any of the stuff that give you away, like misspellings, grammar errors, writing style, persona, etc. We would still be able to figure it out by many things anyway, but at least it would be a half-decent effort.
7. You DO know that anyone can see your multiple accounts' profiles, RIGHT? I mean, you are aware of it right?
Honestly though, he is not even worth my time. At first I thought it was gonna be kind of a challenge, but.....PWNing him so hard, with such ease? Damn, that was easy
Ah well, some people just dont have it I guess.
I am now going to ignore him, unless he starts being entertaining, in which case I may resume trolling him (for a short while, because the first time I PWNED him really quickly).
Last and least , for anyone who has doubts about his newly created accout, check his profile:
Member Since: 12/07/10
P.S. Sorry for multi-posting.
"We were inhuman beings....butchers on a field of corpses....corrupt and depraved....only a sum of viscera, blood, and bone - Creatures without soul."